We are currently recruiting for a Transport Planner to work for a well-established logistics company based in the Knowsley area.
As part of the logistics team, you will be responsible for planning the routes for the drivers in a 24/7 transport operation and de-briefing HGV drivers daily.
This is a permanent position, with career development available.
- Debriefing Drivers and dealing with POD’s
- Liaising with Traffic, Admin teams, Agencies & Sub Contractors
- Daily planning of Class 1 vehicles and planning the orders out of multiple warehouse and manufacturing sites across the UK.
- Creating run sheets/POD’s
- Demonstrate a high level of transport planning in a busy, fast paced environment
- Knowledge of SAP and Road Runner would be preferred but non-essential
- Monitoring driver performance and reviewing driver routes and plan to maximise efficiency
- Good Communication Skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Hours & Salary
- £25,000 Annually
- Tuesday – Saturday, working days shifts starting at 0700
If you have previous Transport Planning Experience and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply via the link below or call 0151 420 1219 for full details.
Register on our website: https://www.elite-employ.com/application-form/
To keep up to date with job’s we have available download our mobile app:
Google Play click here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobilerocket.eliteemployment